“I hope the last patch was enough excitement for one patch cycle. Patch 3.07 is all about fixing a number of common crashes some of you may have experienced in the past.
Slight changes to Deathmatch will remove penalties for leaving Deathmatch early, and Agents who frequently get high can no longer escape the uppermost portion of Viper’s wall decay.”
Valorant Patch Notes 3.07
Valorant Patch Notes 3.07 Valorant Patch Notes Valorant Patch Notes Valorant Patch Notes valorant last patch valorant latest patch
- Passing through the highest portion of Viper’s wall now correctly applies instant decay to high-flying Agents
- Updated the visuals for the dissolving effect seen while inside Viper’s smoke to better match the visuals seen from the outside, in an attempt to remove any type of peeker’s advantage when playing from within the smoke.
- Jett’s Blade Storm kunai will now recharge after killing a training dummy or defuse practice bot
- Penalties removed for leaving Deathmatch early
- Full game participation is required to earn XP.
- New setting, in Beta, “Raw Input Buffer” improves performance of input device processing
- VALORANT has used Raw Input for devices since launch. Enabling “Raw Input Buffer” will adjust which APIs are used for processing Raw Input.
- Should result in minor performance improvement and identical input latency when used with standard input devices and gaming mice.
- Major performance improvement when used with 8000hz polling rate mice.
- 8000hz polling rate mice are supported with this feature enabled.
Game System Updates
- A slew of fixes for some common crashes as reported by players
- Fixed a bug where the text cursor would relocate to the right when editing text in the Report A Player menu
- Fixed a bug where Team Ace could be awarded in scenarios where it wasn’t earned by the team (we still respect teamwork!).